SASSA Payment Dates
The SASSA payment dates are announced by the South African Social Security Agency (Sassa) at the start of each month. They have the difficult job of doing their best to ensure the right people are paid at the right time and place which involves a significant amount of administration.
These are the dates for which payment is to be made for each of the social grants which SASSA currently offers to those living in South Africa who are both eligible and have submit an application.
SASSA Payment Dates for July 2022
Grant Payment dates for July 2022 are as per the below:
- Monday 4 July 2022: Older Person’s Grant
- Tuesday 5 July 2022: Disability Grant
- Wednesday 6 July 2022: All Other Grants
Please remember you don’t need to withdraw the cash on the first day. Once the money is in the account, it will remain there until it is needed.
Using your SASSA Card
You can use the SASSA card to withdraw cash and even purchase goods using the card, acting the same as a debit card. The SASSA card works at ATMs and supermarkets cut as Pick ‘n Pay, Shoprite, Boxer, Checkers and other outlets.
Those receiving any grants at waypoints are advised to create a PIN when they collect their grants during the July 2022 payment. This will mean they can then use their SASSA card to withdraw money at the ATM and at supermarkets. Funds can be accessed on any day during and after the payment without having to go to the paypoint on the specified date. The money will also remain on the card, there is no need to withdraw the full amount at once. You can choose to use the card to pay for items at supermarkets as well instead of withdrawing as cash.
Find out more at sassa.gov.za
Read the articles below for more information of sassa grants
- Sassa Banking Details Submission
- How to Check SASSA Status with Moya App
- How to Check SASSA Balance
- SASSA Status Check SRD R350 Payment Dates
- SASSA: INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
- When To Apply For the Foster Care Grant at Sassa Offices
- How To Access Your R350 Grant Anywhere
- SASSA Social Relief of Distress (SRD) Food Voucher Application 2022
- How To Submit SASSA SRD Grant Appeal Under New Rules
- SASSA: You Can Now Change Your R350 Grant Payment Method
- How To Appeal Your R350 Grant If It Is Declined Due To UIF Registration
- SASSA Food parcels
- How to Apply or Reapply for R350 Grant
- How To Apply For SASSA Social Relief of Distress Grant?