|Coca-Cola Beverages Africa
|Location – Country
|Location – Province
|Other – Non-South African Location
|Location – Town / City
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a market leader in the NARTD non-alcoholic ready to drink market in Africa. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing over 16 000 employees.
Key Purpose Statement
To manage and develop relationships with existing and potential events’ Organisers through well executed Events and Timely Deliveries.
|Key Duties & Responsibilities
|• Hauling of bulk stock Primary Distribution between Manufacturing Plants and Distribution Centres and OCCD’s.
• Ensures that the relevant level of vehicle asset care is adhered to pertaining to drivers. Pre and Post trip checks. Breakdowns and Maintenance. Autonomous Maintenance Process. Cleanliness, Company Image. Damage to body, equipment and mechanical components.
• Fuel Consumption management and tyre care.
• Responsibility For truck equipment PPE, Tools, corner plates, wheel chocks, fire extinguisher, trolleys and load straps .
• Delivery of stock Secondary Distribution to Direct Delivery customers and OCCD’s.
• Providing professional and efficient customer service to the internal and external customers.
• Conducting and Compile necessary invoicing to ensure that all delivery documents are correct and checked.
• Take full accountability of the allocated truck Crew, Mobile devices, stock and pallets on truck.
• Co-coordinating and receiving perfect customer invoices.
• Perform daily on truck stock counts in an accurate and prompt manner.
• Comply with security checks and procedures.
• Management and supervision of the crew on the truck.
|Skills, Experience & Education
• KCSE Certificate .
• Valid Driving License Class BCE and at least 5 years of driving experience of Heavy Commercial Vehicle Articulate or Semi-Articulate Truck.
• Valid professional driver’s permit as well as any other relevant statutory documentation.
• Valid Certificate of Good Conduct with at least 6 months to expiry .
• Good Leadership and communication skills.
• Team player.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.