|Job Title||Unemployed Learnership : Packaging|
|Company||Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Location – Province||Gauteng|
|Location – Town / City||Devland, Midrand and Wadeville|
|Job Description||Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacancy within the Production department. |
Key Purpose :
to provide 50 people with an opportunity to enroll for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging, NQF Level 3.
They will enter into a fixed term contract with CCBSA Manufacturing, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and theoretical learning, culminating in a national qualification.
|Key Duties & Responsibilities||Competencies : |
• Attention to detail
• Ability to interact well in teams
• Ability to work effectively in teams
|Skills, Experience & Education||Qualifications / Experience : |
• Must be a South African Citizen
• Grade 12 with Mathematics & Physical Science (NOT Maths Literacy)
• Must be Employment Equity candidate
• Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organization
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.