|Job Title||Shunter Driver|
|Function||Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution|
|Company||Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Location – Province||KwaZulu-Natal|
|Location – Town / City||Premier|
|Job Description||Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Warehouse department. We are looking for a talented individual with relevant skills and experience for Shunter Driver, who is based in Premier The successful candidate will report directly to the Team Leader Warehouse in Premier.|
|Key Duties & Responsibilities||• Ensure all secondary distribution trucks/trailers are moved to & from the loading bays at the required operational efficiency rate such that all vehicles achieve their respective departure times. • Ensure all primary distribution trucks/trailers are moved to & from the loading bays at the required operational efficiency rate such that all vehicles achieve their respective departure times. • Ensure trailers/trucks are parked within their designated parking bays in the yard to enable ease of departure for the driver. |
• Ensure the correct trailers/trucks are moved to a from the loading bays in accordance with the loading plan.
• Ensure safe operation of trucks & trailers & other equipment & report any incidents relating to safety transgressions, damages to equipment & such like.
• Ensure all appropriate trailers are connected to the power point at the respective parking bay & ensure the pallet jack is charging in the trailer to enable the driver to depart with ease.
• Ensure all safety rules and processes are complied with including the use of chock blocks, no idling of vehicles whilst loading & any other applicable policies.
• Comply with relevant stock management processes including counting of inventory daily. Knowledge:
• Warehouse processes
• Asset care processes
• Safety regulations & requirements Skills:
• Application of knowledge areas
• Ability to hook & off hook trailers
• Operation of shunting truck
• Code 14 truck license
• Literate & numerate Attributes/Attitudes:
• Willingness to learn
• Ability to adapt to change
• Customer centric approach
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Attention to detail
|Skills, Experience & Education||• Grade 12 |
• 1 year experience
• Code 14 license
|General||The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, should please apply. Internal Candidates must submit a fully approved application form (signed off by the Line Manager and HR) to the talent acquisition specialist before the closing date.|