Our Client is dedicated to supporting, growing, and empowering clients with affordable, easy, and suitable insurance solutions, primarily through telephonic intermediary channels. They have approximately 120 tied agents, all dedicated to meeting the financial needs of our clients.
Their vision: is to establish a world-class direct financial service business that seeks to:
▪ offer its customers excellent service, superior value products, and fair treatment always;
▪ be the employer of choice; and
▪ be a good corporate citizen and play a meaningful role in the transformation of the Financial Services industry
Their company culture embodies “Life Insurance reimagined” with a value-based focus on Professionalism, Freedom, Attitude, Energy and Accountability. They are a family of vibrant and energetic free-thinkers, constantly looking to innovate and turn the industry on its head.
Duties & Responsibilities
What will you do?
• Sell life insurance telephonically
• Achieve sales targets
• Adhere to Quality and Compliance processes to minimize business risk
• Maintain optimal operational efficiencies based on productivity measures
• Adapt and change to fit in with changing business operational requirements
• Sales objection handling
• Build and maintain good client relationships
• Keep abreast of developments and trends in the Industry – self learning
• Ensure commitment to the FAIS Fit & Proper qualification requirements
Desired Experience & Qualification
What will make you successful in this role?
Qualification & experience :
- Grade 12 qualification
- 2 years’ experience within a Sales Outbound Call Centre, selling long term insurance (with targets attached to the sales)
- 2 Years Long-term sales experiance
Knowledge and skills :
- Good understanding of Financial Services Industry related legislation and regulation
- Understanding of sales processes and servicing industry
- Outbound Sales experience is required
- Fluency in English and one other South African official language
- A clear criminal and credit record
- Commitment to the FAIS Act and meeting Fit & Proper qualification requirements
- Willingness to work overtime in order to achieve targets.
- Being fully computer literate.
Personal qualities :
- Planning and organizing
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Treating Customers Fairly
- Results Driven/Achievement orientated
- Continuous learning
- Objection handling skills
- Team orientated
- Ability to receive and implement feedback
Qualification and Experience
Grade 12 with 3 years related experience
Package & Remuneration
Starting at R6,000.00
Great commision Structure