We are recruiting for an Insurance Sales Consultant to join our Dynamic team.
Bloom’s Insurance Sales Consultant will be highly skilled individuals who will be tasked with closing leads that come through to bloom’s brokerage via its various marketing channels..
Duties & Responsibilities
Building and maintaining business relationships with clients:
- Contacting potential customers who have shown interest in bloom products.
- Assessing customers’ current and future needs and offering the most suitable bloom product.
- Providing customers and potential customers with further information, via email or other bloom-approved platforms, as per agreed quoting / sales process, or upon customer request.
- Following up timeously with clients who have previously expressed interest and ensure that all follow-ups are done as per original agreement with the client.
- Complete sales with customers as per agreed targets for daily sales volumes, conversions, and quality assurance (TCF).
- Ensure all customer information is captured accurately.
- Ensure that all reported sales are captured as per bloom sales capture process.
- Follow-up with existing customers to ensure current products are still suitable and resell if necessary. Farm for referrals.
- Ensure that all coaching sessions with team managers, coaches, or L&D representatives are approached proactively and are implemented effectively.
- Ensure that all required insurance qualifications are completed within FAIS stipulated timeframes.
- Forge positive relationships with colleagues at all levels of the business
- Work together with colleagues for the better of each other and the wider business
- Ensuring compliance, by all Bloom representatives, with fit and proper requirements as per relevant insurance legislation, including but not limited to the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Service Act 2002, and the Protection of Personal Information Act 2013.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- RE5 (24 months from DOFA)
- Class of business training – Long Term Insurance 1.3 B1 (12 months from DOFA)
Package & Remuneration