Joburg Market is inviting currently Unemployed Youth, Women, Disabled and Adults from Region F, to hand deliver their CV to participate in a twelve (12) months EPWP programme.
GENERAL WORKERS X50 POSTS
Cleaning platforms, compactor, rocker bins, floors and JM surface area, Manning and emptying waste bins in accordance with Health and Safety Standards.
PLATFORM WARDENS (SECURITY) X21 POSTS
Performing routine security and public safety patrols in and around the halls precinct. Controlling access and exit of pedestrians and vehicles to the JM premises and enforcing JM By-Laws
MAINTENANCE WORKERS X10 POSTS
Unblocking toilets, sewer lines, taps, pipes, cleaning drains, Install lights, fixing plugs, relocating the plugs, Painting, changing locking, installing doors, cupboards repairs.
CONSIGNMENT CONTROL GATE KEEPERS X12 POSTS
Stopping and Searching delivery trucks to verify delivery notes against consignment. Escort trucks when needed.
MARKETING ASSISTANTS X2 POSTS
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns.
- Assist in creating and compiling and updating content on multiple platforms including website, social media accounts, blogs and emails.
- Assist in carrying loading and placing of marketing branding equipment and materials as and when required.
- Provide general office support which can include answering phone calls, arranging appointments and filing as well as other miscellaneoujosb related duties as assigned
OFFICE ASSISTANTS X5 POSTS
Sweeping, Mopping, Dusting, Polishing and Cleaning Offices, Kitchens, floors, stairs and bathrooms. Replenishing utensils and kitchen refreshment.
Hand Deliver your CV to participate in our 2024 EPWP programme (Stipend: R5000 per month) Preference will be given to South African citizens who have never participate in any EPWP programme. The programme is managed by Joburg Market, City Deep.
Joburg Market will respond only to shortlisted candidates, so if you have not heard from us within 30 days after closing date you can assume your application was unsuccessful.
Please Hand Deliver your detailed CV and supporting documents at JM Main Building Ground Floor.
Enquiries: 011 992 8020 Alain Goncalves or Thoko Ndlovu 011 992 8165 at 5th floor, Joburg Market Main Building.
Submit your CV at the Ground Floor of JM Main Building (Email or Fax NOT Accepted)
Joburg Market EPWP programme