|Job Title||HR Administrator|
|Job Type Classification||Permanent|
|Location – Town / City||Tzaneen|
|Location – Province||Limpopo|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Job Description||We are looking for an HR Administrator who is people-focused, driven and has a knack for seeing and doing things differently. The role will be based at our Tzaneen Bakery and will report into the HR Practitioner.|
|Minimum Requirements||• Diploma or Degree in Human Resource Management or related. |
• Valid Code EB drivers’ license
• 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar environment.
• SAP experience essential.
|Duties & Responsibilities||• Provide all recruitment administration support for A and B appointments. |
• Ensure all reference and criminal record checks are carried out fully and in a timely manner.
• Announce new appointments.
• Manage the new joiner process from offer letter through to joining instructions and induction.
• Provide HR support and advice to employees and line managers, explaining policies and procedures in a timely and effective manner.
• Handle maternity, paternity, adoption and parental leave processes and queries.
• Handle health, safety and IOD processes and queries.
• Administer the performance management system.
• Enter data into the HR system so that accurate records are maintained.
• Provide data for and prepare management information reports.
• Liaise with payroll and distribute the payslips.
• Process medical aid / fund entries and withdrawals.
• Process death and disability claim documents.
• Capture disciplinary records into SAP.
• Administer the recording of absence.
• Administer the recording of vacation leave.
• Administer the probationary review periods.
• Maintain the personnel filing system and safeguard the files and documentation.
• Manage the leave administration process.
• Provide support in investigations for disciplinary and grievance procedures.
• Distribute/disseminate policies and convey related communication.
• Administer employee/study loan and bursary documentation.
• Answer all channelled HR administration-related queries from employees and managers in the business and ensure their resolution in accordance with service.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.