FADT – Freestate
Company primary industry
Security and Investigations
Job functional area
Vacancy Quality Inspector JHB
Reporting Branch Manager
Overall Purpose of the Job: The aim of a Quality Inspector is to inspect Dealer and In-house alarm installations.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12
- Previous technical alarm experience – proven track record.
- PSIRA Registration – Grade C.
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office and Listener.
- Driver’s license.
- Sober habits and candidate must be presentable.
- Good communication skills.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule inspections with clients and capture the inspection results when needed.
- Capture results and file all inspection results when needed.
- Do 8 inspections and complete all inspection documentation daily
- Generate inspection reports based on the inspection outcome.
- Collect photographic evidence on inspection failures
- Report status of inspections to management and assist in determining common failure reasons with the aim to minimize failures.
- Liaise with Dealer and In-house management regarding inspection results.
- Analyze and report trends found.
- Will be required to travel to other branches.
- Vehicle to be kept clean and tidy at all times
- Follow all relevant Standing Operating Procedures
- Ensure that the disciplinary code is adhered to at all times
- Assistance with any client problems or complaints
- Attend all required meetings and training sessions
- Standing Operating Procedures must be upheld
- Meeting and keeping on agreed times
- High standard of service must be upheld
- Ensure compliance of the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Ensure that the FADT Vision and Mission are upheld at all times