LOCATION:Cape Town, Western Cape
FADT – Western Cape
Company primary industry
Security and Investigations
Job functional area
Reporting to: Finance Manager
Overall Purpose of the Job: Financial Reporting and analysis of results
- Suitable Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting / Financial Management) required
- 3 years of analytical experience
- SAP / Listener experience advantageous
- Advanced Excel
- Complete general ledger reconciliations;
- Complete monthly/weekly journals;
- Reconcile and review stock accounts from valuation to GL;
- Ensure all clearing accounts are balancing and cleared;
- Check subsidiary ledger batches before posting;
- Check admin documents captured into the system;
- Ensure resolution of queries within the agreed departmental/business unit SLAs;
- Provide telephonic & written communication (feedback) to suppliers and region as & when the queries are resolved;
- Participate in various ad-hoc projects where necessary
- Monthly Profit & Loss reporting
- Analysing monthly variances
- Analysing general ledger accounts
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Computer literate – Excel essential
- Excellent telephone skills
- Excellent reconciliation skills
The job description is a guideline of key performance areas, but does not limit activities to the content herein. Your role is to continuously add value to our company and carry out any reasonable instructions from management, thus ensuring that all teams meet company objectives.
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.