|Job Title||Forklift Driver|
|Company||Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Location – Province||Gauteng|
|Location – Town / City||Wadeville|
|Job Description||Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Stores Department. We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a Forklift Driver, which is based in Wadeville. The successful candidate will report directly to the Team Leader in Wadeville.|
|Key Duties & Responsibilities||• Moves palletised materials from specified origin to specified destination. |
• Stacks and un-stacks palletised material according to set standards.
• Refuels and conducts daily inspections according to checklist.
• Audits & reports on the accuracy of completed split pallet loads
• Conducts Ad Hoc administrative duties related to the Warehouse
• Adheres to safety standards at all times (Incl. PPE) Maintains a high standard of housekeeping.
|Skills, Experience & Education||QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE |
• Grade 12 with ability to read, write and count.
• At least one year work experience
• Must be certified as competent via a certified body.
• No back problems (physically fit and healthy) and good eyesight
• Forklift License BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES
• Maintain housekeeping standards
• Maintain safe driving practices
• Good communication skills.
• Good verbal ability.
• Good eye sight (Both eyes).
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports
achievement of our Employment Equity goals.