|Function||Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution|
|Company||Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Location – Province||Western Cape|
|Location – Town / City||Elgin|
|Job Description||Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in the Logistics Department. We are looking for a talented individual with relevant skills and experience as Storeman, which is based in Elgin. Key Purpose: To issue, receive and maintain inventory levels so that customers receive the right quantity and quality spares, equipment, raw materials and tools as per their specific needs.|
|Key Duties & Responsibilities||• Received and issued inventory |
• Expedite spare part orders with suppliers.
• Request Purchase requisitions and SRM PO generation.
• Received and issued inventory.
• Solved situational problems.
• Enforced and maintained safety and housekeeping standards to all store items are in its place and a place for everything.
• Provided inventory information.
• Compiled and issued documentation and reports for all KZN sites.
• Consolidated and reported on disposed waste/obsolete material.
• Offloaded delivery trucks.
• Monthly spare part stock takes prepared and counted. • KZN Vending contractor spare issues and returns managed and BCA charges processed.
• All Spare parts labelled.
|Skills, Experience & Education||Qualifications and Experience: |
• Matric / Gr. 12 (with Maths)
• Qualification in Stock Management/ Logistics will be an advantage
• 3 years stores experience in a FMCG environment
• Valid Forklift license required
• Please note that this position works on a flexible work arrangement basis Knowledge:
• Store and inventory management principles
• Safety and housekeeping policies and procedures
• Computer Software
• Organisational understanding
• Technical cooler spare part knowledge. Skills:
• Application of knowledge areas Attributes/Attitudes:
• Customer orientation
• Action planning
|General||Suitable equity candidates will be given preference in line with our Equity Plan. Internal Candidates must submit a fully approved application form (signed off by the Line Manager and HR) to the talent acquisition specialist before the closing date.|
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals