|Job Title||Machine Specialist|
|Job Category||People and Culture|
|Company||Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Location – Province||Eastern Cape|
|Location – Town / City||Elgin|
|Job Description||Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our production department. We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a Machine Specialist role, which is based in Elgin. The successful candidate will report directly to the Maintenance Controller in Elgin. Key purpose of the role is to maintain, repair and optimize plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality at minimum cost without sacrificing standards.|
|Key Duties & Responsibilities||• Mechanical standby as per roster. |
• Preventative mechanical maintenance work.
• Membership of a fault-finding team.
• Modification projects (whenever necessary).
• Installation of new equipment.
• Development of work instructions related to mechanical equipment.
• Monitor and manage performance of equipment.
• Optimize machine performance and lay-out.
• Optimization of maintenance schedules.
• Optimize machine availability.
• Ability to work shifts and be available on call-out where necessary
|Skills, Experience & Education||• N4 with Trade Test (Mechanical) |
• 5 years’ work experience
• PC literacy essential – Microsoft packages.
• Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage.
• Contribute to self and team development.
• Plan budget and prepare the job in a systematic and effective manner.
• Must be able to work under the pressures of a production environment.
• Must have an appreciation for quality and technical standards.
• Must be able to liaise with Machine Suppliers and Technical Support from COF.
• Must be able to carry out mechanical maintenance work.
• Must have ‘trouble shooting’ skills.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.