The Joburg Property Company invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Stakeholder Consultant Vacancies (X4 Posts).
POSTS: STAKEHOLDER CONSULTANTS X4
- Business Unit: Client Business Operations
- Reporting To: Manager – Business Operations
- Post Ref: HCM/01/2024
- Basic salary: R53 420.00 (excluding benefits)
Responsible for working collaboratively with stakeholders and JPC business units to help deliver project-specific processes in support of service delivery. Consult and communicate with stakeholders to establish the needs and requirements of all stakeholders and customers.
A relevant degree and/or equivalent in social process/stakeholder engagement/customer relations.
- Experience in working with the community and complex stakeholder environments.
- Experience in producing and implementing communication, community relations, and stakeholder engagement strategies and plans.
Ideal: Post qualifications in social processes/community engagement
- Develop a stakeholder matrix and consult JPC and CoJ there on
- Define community engagement framework.
- Finalise SLAs with internal stakeholders on information sharing and community engagement processes.
- Develop and implement stakeholder engagement strategies including informing, consulting, and involving stakeholders.
- Advising senior management of issues and/or risks to stakeholder relationships as soon as they arise so risks can be managed effectively.
Submit a detailed, relevant CV including copies of qualifications via e-mail to JOBS@jhbproperty.co.za quoting the relevant reference and job title.
Applicants must note that further verifications like qualifications and criminal checks will be conducted once they have been shortlisted and that their appointment will be subject to positive outcomes on these checks.
JPC is an Employment Equity Employer; therefore, an appointment will be made in accordance with the company’s employment Equity Policy and Plan.
Enquiries: Amukelani Maluleke on 066 282 0725