Cleaners Job Part-time Hotels and Guest houses
Become a SweepStar Today
Apply to become a SweepStar on SweepSouth today. The SweepSouth platform connects you to thousands of clients near you. You get to choose when you want to work and where you want to work.
Are You Home OR Garden?
Check for more Part-time Jobs Near Your Jobs
Home SweepStars are domestic workers who clean INSIDE the home and traditionally do laundry, mopping, and general home cleaning.
Outdoor SweepStars work OUTSIDE the home in the garden, painting, cleaning the pool, washing the car, etc.
Apply today to become a SweepStar. Gain access to hundreds of clients and work when and where you want to.
Your opportunity as a domestic cleaner:
- Choose when & where you work
- Earn good money & be protected
- Get jobs on your smartphone
- The application form must be completed from your OWN mobile device
- Have you worked in someone’s private home as a domestic cleaner for 2 years or more?
- Do you have a smartphone? Can it run WhatsApp?
- Do you have a clean criminal record?
- If you are not South African, do you have a work permit, a refugee ID, or residency? (We do not accept asylum documents.)
If you have answered ‘YES’ to all questions, apply below
Ready To Join the Team and make An Impact?
SweepSouth’s growth to becoming Africa’s most trusted and popular home services brand is as important to us as the impact of the work we do and the work opportunities we create.
- Are you a top performer?
- Do you want to make a real impact with the work you do?
- Do you enjoy collaborating and having a space to thrive?
- Is company culture important to you?
- Do you want to be a team player?
If you answered YES to the above and your qualifications and skills match the job requirements, we’d love to hear from you.
Explore SweepSouth’s exciting job opportunities and take the next step in your career. Join our team and discover a world of growth, development, and possibility.
We are of the firm belief that a positive and uplifting work environment shifts directly into a satisfactory customer experience, which is our main goal with every booking made. Although we allow flexibility between remote and office working, the core values of our working culture hold steady in each corner of our office and web-based workspace.
The principles of healthy teamwork, constant growth, and uplifting positivity are just a few of the pillars between which we stand tall and work together. Mutual respect is the glue amongst all employees, sometimes spanning the distance across countries, which makes for an environment where learning and goodwill know no limits.