Location: Johannesburg (Gauteng Province)
Pretoria (Gauteng Province)
Durban (Kwazulu-Natal Province)
Danone Southern Africa (Pty), a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for Food Technologist Intern South Africa (ZA) Boksburg Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis. For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside!.
Danone Southern Africa (Pty)in CBU AFRICA is looking for interns to join the Danone family based in Bryanston and Boksburg. This programme will provide an introduction to the working world of Danone, as well as a strong foundation and further career development.
With our global presence, brands and business within our mission of “bringing health through food to as many people as possible”, at Danone we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance.
What does the programme entail?
• During this 1 year programme (department specific) you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your potential by working on live assignments and projects that are important to the company, whilst at the same time gaining necessary business skills.
• To enhance exposure and build cross-functional competency, you may be required to rotate to various roles within the department. This opportunity will allow you to gain exposure and in depth knowledge of our operations.
• You will have set KPI’s to monitor your performance which will be reviewed regularly
• You will also receive guidance and continuous development throughout.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for young, energetic go-getters, who are currently in the following field:
• Bachelors/ BSc Food Technology or Bio Chem final year student.
Potential candidate will need to have the following attributes:
• Needs to be driven.
• Eager to learn multiple aspects of the various departments.
• Organised and punctual.
• Attentive to detail.
• Hands on – not afraid of admin.
• Committed to deadlines and quick turnaround times.
• Good communication skills.
• Well-developed problem-solving and analytical capabilities.
• Strong numerical ability.
• Proficient in MS Office: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit danone.com We have something special inside, do you?