Post: General Worker X98
Post Level: 15
Salary Scale: R118 067.49 p.a
• Grade 10 or equivalent.
Key Performance Areas:
• Removing and washing off debris from tools and equipment.
• Cleaning spilled waste, sweeping, gathering and inserting into refuse bins.
• Cleaning the Yard.
• Removing debris/ rubble in worksites.
• Dig trenches.
• Cleans worksites, stores equipment and tools and loads materials prior to departure from work site.
• Preparing requisite quantities of materials (e.g. concrete, mortar, etc.) and proceeds with mixing sequences.
• Excavating and backfilling trenches to defined levels using hand held tools.
• Remove cob webs from walls and ceilings by dusting.
Forward your applications to:
The Municipal Manager; Vhembe District Municipality; Private Bag X 5006; Thohoyandou; 0950 or Hand Delivered to the Registry Office, Vhembe District Municipality, Old Parliament Building, Government Complex. Application must be submitted on the prescribed VDM HR application form, obtainable on the website (www.vhembe.gov.za) accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of: identity document, driver’s license (where applicable) and qualifications.
Applications without the above will not be considered. Vhembe District Municipality reserves the right to / not to make appointments. If no response is received from Vhembe District Municipality within 90 days after the closing date, it must be regarded that your application was unsuccessful. Correspondence regarding the advertised positions will be limited to successful candidates only.
NB: All shortlisted candidates will go through security check. Fax and E-Mail applications will be not accepted. Applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered.Fraudulent qualifications or documentation will immediately disqualify an applicant. Direct or indirect canvassing for preferential treatment will lead to immediate disqualification of the relevant applicant. Enquiries on the above should be directed to: The Recruitment Officer at 015 960 2042 / 2232 / 2233
Closing date: 19 March 2021