|Job Title||Despatch Supervisor|
|Job Type Classification||Permanent|
|Location – Town / City||Tzaneen|
|Location – Province||Limpopo|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Job Description||• Computer literacy is essential. Syspro is essentials. |
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
• Good administrative skills.
• Accuracy is essential.
• Audit and compliance.
• Recent laws and regulations.
• Report writing.
• Presentation and facilitation.
|Minimum Requirements||• Matric. |
• National Diploma in related field would be added advantage.
• Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
|Duties & Responsibilities||• Ensuring all trucks are despatched timeously in the morning. |
• Arranging replacements of despatch staff where necessary.
• Ensuring that the despatch team is wearing uniform at all times.
• Arranging internal distribution labour where necessary.
• Ensuring that the despatch recon document is completed daily.
• Maintaining prescribed records of goods received and despatched.
• Enhance excellent customer service in the despatch department.
• Reconcile/ oversee despatch foreman recons daily.
• Ensure all data captured is correct.
• Verify production transfers daily, and confirm returns to despatch.
• Balance despatch recons’ daily sales with van sheets daily sales per route.
• Count and record all returns to stock of all drivers on the return slip
• Oversee stock variances and report to management.
• Ensure that foreman handed stock over to the next shift.
• Report any stock received short from production. Check physical stock on the floor.
• Capturing hours work for employees and managing their clock cards.
• Balance crates between us and all depots, and other bakeries on a daily basis.
• Inspect cleanliness of trucks before loading and record if its clean on the vehicle hygiene control sheet
• Supervise, lead and control the truck loaders while they are loading the trucks.
• Ensure that all trucks are loaded on time.
• Ensure that the departments have enough crates for production.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals