POST: Component Head: Forensic Accounting Investigation (at the level of a Major General – Salary Level 14)
LOCATION: Forensic Accounting Investigations, DPCI, Head Office, Pretoria
LEVEL OF REMUNERATION: Band A (SMS) = an all-inclusive flexible remuneration package ranging from R1 273 710.00 per annum up to R1 522 893.00 per annum is applicable to the post
The post requires skills in: strategic capability, analytical ability, leadership and project management, financial management, change management, service delivery innovation, problem solving and analysis, people management and empowerment, client orientation, audit and assurance, audit and risk management experience, stake holder relations and customer focus. Applicants will be expected to have knowledge of systems, processes, procedures, policies and legislation relevant to the field of the post such as the National Treasury Regulations, Risk Management Framework in the Public Sector and other relevant legislation. Applicant must also be computer literate (Microsoft Word / Power Point / Excel).
- Have at least a three-year Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Auditing (accredited by SAQA on NQF level 7) or related fields and certification as a Chartered Accountant (CA).
- Training and development as an Internal Auditor and/or Certified Fraud Examiner may be an added advantage.
- Have a minimum of three (3) years’ appropriate managerial experience in the field of the post.
- Be fluent in at least two (2) of the official languages, of which one must be English.
- Have a valid motor vehicle drivers’ license and
- The successful candidate will be required to obtain a security clearance of Top Secret before approval of appointment (if not already in possession of such a valid security clearance).
An applicant must also attach to every application certified copies (not certified more than 3 months ago) of the following:
- Identity document.
- valid motor vehicle driver’s license.
- Degree/Diploma Certificates of all educational qualifications and courses/programmes obtained.
Application forms may be hand delivered to: The Directorate for Priority Crime Investigation 1 Cresswell Street Promat Building Silverton (between 07:30 and 16:00), or may be emailed to: MonyelaM@saps.gov.za or may be posted to:
The Directorate for Priority Crime Investigation Section Commander: Personnel Management
Private Bag X1500
Applications must be couriered/emailed/hand delivered timeously. Late applications will not be considered. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the application has been received at the indicated office/email on or before the closing date and time of the advertisement i.e. 19 March 2021
Enquiries can be directed to Colonel MB Monyela and Captain BK Mhlahlo at telephone number: 012-846 4211/4067.
Closing Date: 19 March 202