location : Roodepoort, Gauteng
Company primary industry
Security and Investigations
Job functional area
A vacancy exists for PA/Branch Administrator for the Johannesburg North FSS Branch (446) in Robertville reporting to the Regional Manager. The main purpose of the position is to provide co-ordination, administrative and secretarial support to the Regional Manager.
- Grade 12.
- Administrative/Secretarial Post School Qualification.
- At least 3-5 Years’ experience as an Administrator/Personal Assistant reporting to Senior Management.
- Valid driver’s license with own reliable transport.
- Ability to travel as and when required.
- Ability to work extended hours as and when required.
- Clear criminal record and no pending cases.
- Advanced Excel, MS Word and Power Point proficiency.
- Knowledge of the SAP and ePayroll systems are beneficial.
- Above average verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to resolve conflict effectively.
- Ability to handle work related stress and work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Co-ordination of appointments, diary management and client engagements/events.
- Office administration and general Administrative duties.
- Co-ordination of e-mail, correspondence and written communication.
- Screening of telephone calls and taking of messages.
- Minute taking at selected meetings and engagements.
- Maintaining of strict confidential protocols regarding correspondence and communication.
- Liaising at different levels of the Branch and act as Ambassador of the Regional Managers office.
- Consolidate management information and reports.
- Compiling weekly and monthly reports.
- Typing of documents, reports and preparation of presentations
- Assisting in queries and day to day co-ordination of operational tasks related to area of responsibility.
OTHER PERSONALITY ATTRIBUTES & CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle office maters with utmost professionalism.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with diplomacy and tact to interact effectively at all levels.
- Above average report writing skills.
- Organising skills.
- Initiative skills.
- Time Management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Self-development and that of others.
- Self-motivated & Independent operator.
- Delivery-orientated and deadline-driven.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
- High emotional intelligence (EQ) required.
- Professional interpersonal communication (written and verbal).
- Able to function in an unstructured environment.
- Build relationships across the business.
- Ownership and accountability and decision making skills.
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful